Friday, December 25, 2009

Chocolate Peppermint Covered Pretzels


Happy Christmas!

A short one today, as I must get on the road to get home for Christmas!

I must admit, I did not come up with these myself, although they are VERY easy.  I found them over at Savory Sweet Life.  Although I don't have any cute kids to help me, I still managed to tackle a batch just in time for the Christmas eve shift at work.

All you need is pretzels, white and milk chocolate chips, and peppermints.  Did I say these were easy?

First, crush the peppermints.  Then, melt the chocolate chips. 




Now comes the fun part.

Dip a pretzel in the chocolate.




Now, coat it in the peppermint candies.





Place on a lined cookie sheet.  Repeat. 





Dip.



Coat.

Repeat. Over and over again. 

Chill until hardened.

These were addictively refreshing, and still very festive.  Everyone at work seemed to enjoy them. 

Finally, I will leave you with a photo of Bam Bam helping me wrap presents.


crazy little animal
Happy Holidays!!!

1 comments:

Margaret said...

Bam Bam is becoming quite the little celebrity. You made these and didn't bring ONE home for me?